Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Norton Support


I support often, that why our brands have become so very much support regarding sales. When it comes to installation any Antivirus security software, you will get a very lot of stuffs from the developer end. We Are throughing Knowledge , video tutorials and many more, but when you need to uninstall any Antivirus software from your pc to fix any problems all will go to mute.

Back week, while working on my PC I was very big suffering problem in an uneasy situation. Actually, I did a Norton  update and as soon as I noticed that the Outlook 2010 program is not workingright now. I was getting many more errors while sending an e-mail with attachments of MS Word files. I was that very big suffering as. it was to be done urgently. I navigated through web to find a fix my pc, but all in vain. I contacted a friend to get some help. He directed me to disable Norton Add-in for Outlook 2010 from the Security Center option available under the console settings of the product. I was happy to do it on my own; further he instructed me to check the status of the system. However, it didn’t bring any fruition but I said, many “Thanks” to him for the fix pc to my urgent to help at the dark moment.


Lastly, I pulled out Norton Support number and contacted a Norton Technical Support for the remote support. After a short discourse regarding the issue, he asked for the remote access of my machine. Soon after getting a green light he started troubleshooting. He Uninstalled Norton and restored it back with the latest update. He also configured the security product besides assessing the Windows Firewall settings, and asked me to disconnect the session and restart the system.


It was the real gong of the Norton  help - desk, and I took a sigh of relief when I found Outlook working the right way. I sent the mail, and went to bed for a cool sleep.

2 comments: